Smooth and creamy in body with raspberry jam, blackberries and lemon like acidity.
This month's speciality coffee comes from Azacualpa, Honduras. This micro-lot is processed using the macerated natural method, a relatively new and unseen technique borrowed from the world of wine making.
- Origin: Azacualpa, Copan, Honduras
- Roast: Light - Medium
- Preparation: Natural macerated
- Varietal: Red Catuai and Paraneima
- Altitude: 1400 meters above sea level
- Q Grade Score 86.25
- Size: 250g
- Format: Whole Roasted Beans / Roasted & Ground
- 100% Arabica