Evolving from underground movement to a mainstream fetish, coffee has come a long way since Pope Clement VII called it "the Devil's Drink". World rulers banned it and early coffee houses were outlawed as they promoted free thought and revolutionary activities!
Coffee specialist Hancock & Abberton and acclaimed New Zealand coffee Barista Buzz Fendall, "The Bald Barista" took wicked fun in recreating coffee's debauch history. When they came together to shatter polite expectations and brazenly challenge notions of what constitutes truly superb coffee, something exhilarating happened.
The inspired result is Fixx. A flamboyant fusion that flaunts their integrity and commitment to offer the public the finest coffee.
Risky and outspoken, this skilful blending of Sumatran, Ethiopian and Brazilian beans is perfectly balanced to tease and tantalise the palate with its smooth, creamy and pleasantly spicy sensations.
Whether your drink of choice is an espresso coffee, cappuccino, latte, americano, or filter coffee treat yourself and make it with Fixx coffee.
- Daringly distinctive and shockingly seductive, Fixx is proof that passion has a taste
- We use 100% Arabica coffee beans sourced from three coffee growing areas - Brazil, Sumatra, Ethiopia - with each coffee origin bringing its own characteristics to the taste profile
- All our Arabica coffee beans are ethically sourced from coffee farms dedicated to natural methods of cultivation and quality
- Fixx Coffee is a Gold Winner in the 2009 and 2013 Great Taste Awards
- Drinking Fixx Coffee may or may not make you more appealing to the opposite sex!