Awards & Testimonials
Really Good Organic Coffee
Really Good Organic Coffee is proud to receive the accolade of Two Gold Stars in the Great Taste Awards in both 2016 and 2012. Awarded by The Guild of Fine Food, these awards are described as the 'Oscars' of the Fine Food World and 'epicurean equivalent of the Booker Prize'.
Great taste need not be compromised by decaffeination and we are delighted to have our Decaf Coffee win a Gold Star at the Great Taste Awards 2016. Made from 100% Arabica Beans, the Supercritical Carbon Dioxide is the process used in this coffee's decaf production.
Café de Cuba - Santiago
Following on from the success of the other members of the Hancock & Abberton family, Café de Cuba - Santiago is our most recent product to pick up a coveted Great Taste Award in 2014. This Cuban, Brazilian blend joins the elite list of award winning Hancock & Abberton coffees and teas.
Fixx Coffee has wowed judges again in Great Taste 2013 and has been awarded a Gold Star for the 2nd time in the world’s largest food awards.
Awarded by the Guild of Fine Food, these awards are described as the 'Oscars' of the food world and 'epiqurean equivalent of the Booker Prize'. As a winner, Hancock & Abberton joins an elite band of Irish and UK food producers whose products have been given the seal of approval by independent food experts.
- "Best Americano" - The Dubliner Magazine, 10th June 2010
- “Highly Commended” Product of the Show (Best Beverage) - Shop 2008, Ireland’s Retail Food & Drink Exhibition
- Voted No 1 “Best Espresso” from a choice of 33 coffees - The Irish Times, 8th
- “Best Espresso in Dublin…best espresso based coffee in Ireland” - Need the Ultimate pick me up? Living in Issue No 22 July 2008
- “The best cup in Ireland” - Ryanair Magazine, May/Jun 2008
- “..possibly the best I’ve enjoyed in an Irish restaurant” - The Evening Herald & forkncork.com Ernie Whalley 30th September 2008