How To Make The Perfect Cup of Coffee
6 general rules of thumb for a good cup of coffee
- Learn to use your coffee brewer properly. Read the instructions provided with your brewer and our helpful tips below.
- Ensure you brewer is sparkling clean.
- Use fresh cold water.
- Use good quality coffee and the correct coffee grind for your brewer.
- Use approx 60g of coffee per litre of water.
- Correct brewing temperature is 92-96º C. When the coffee is ready it should have a temperature of 80-85º C and be served immediately.